Rosewood Centerpiece (C-Rank, 2/2) Oct 4, 2019 19:52:13 GMT
Post by Unica Scarlett & Birdie on Oct 4, 2019 19:52:13 GMT
『 Name of Mission 』 Rosewood Centerpiece
『 Member Count 』 2 members, small mission.
『 Participants 』
- Keramon -
- Mikazuki Nakamura - Ere
『 Mission Rank 』 C-Rank. The C is for Common. These are some of the most common missions, with more spice than an easy mission but not enough to become threatening.
『 Client 』 Meramon, a sculptor who's been commissioned by the Rosewood City Counsel to create a statue for the center of town.
『 Levels Needed 』 Rookie to Champion level preferred.
『 Requirements 』
- Both humans and Digimon are more than welcome to join.
- Anyone who decide to help Meramon shouldn't be afraid to get their hands dirty. His medium of choice is clay, so you're bound to get some on you over the course of this mission.
- Absolutely no fighting or intimidating residents. Rosewood is coming into its own as a credible, safe town, so fights and arguments are greatly frowned upon. When looking to help Meramon, you should be on your best behavior or you might be asked to leave.
- Any Digimon or human who wants to help should be physically fit, as you will be asked to transport not just building materials but the finished statue as well.
『 Plot Description 』 As the town of Rosewood grew in size and population, the residents came to realize that there was a lack of visual appeal. Aside from some houses and eateries sporting a flowerbed or personalized sign, there really wasn't anything making this village stand out among the rest. After these concerns were voiced to the Rosewood Counsel, they hired a professional sculptor to create a statue that would go in the center of the town, serving as a centerpiece of sorts. Meramon, the employed artist, wasted no time traveling to Rosewood and drafting up blueprints. What he came up with was a large statue of Cherrymon -- the guardian of The Village of Beginnings -- with a handful of glass-blown Fresh level Digimon climbing on his ceramic body.
Meramon managed to finish the piece after a few weeks, but tragedy struck as it was being transported across town. Between the size and weight of the statue, and the young Digimon who were running through the streets and tripping up the movers in the process, the statue fell and shattered to a million tiny pieces. The Rosewood Counsel admitted that they couldn't pay Meramon for his work, but they did give him another chance. Though he's able to reuse some of the pieces from the original, he doesn't have enough clay, glass, or money to make a replacement. Plus, he's not sure he can trust the Rosewood movers again. It's quite the predicament.
『 Mission Description 』 Meramon has to start over in making the statue, but with some help, he's confident he can make a replacement! This mission consists of two parts: collection and transportation. Meramon already has a work space and the tools necessary to create a statue, but he is severely lacking clay and glass. There are any number of ways these items can be obtained. For instance, they can be purchased from stores outside of Rosewood, they can be obtained by the builders through clever persuasion, or they can be found in rivers across the Eastern Timberlands. Once Meramon has enough clay and glass to make his vision a reality, he will work tirelessly to create the replacement statue. The job isn't done until the statue makes its way to the center of town, however. It will be large, heavy, and awkward to carry through the streets of Rosewood, but if it gets to where it needs to go without being damaged, Meramon will share his commission with the helpers.
『 Objective Summary 』
- Locate clay and glass for Meramon.
- Help Meramon transport the statue safely to the town center.『 Grace Period 』 4 days『 Reward Offered 』15 posts or 9000 bits, player's choice.
As well as Meramon's statue as a permanent structure of Rosewood.