Chronology & Future Plans Jul 24, 2020 19:00:45 GMT
Post by Unica Scarlett & Birdie on Jul 24, 2020 19:00:45 GMT
WHAT CAME BEFORE
- Unica is born in South Carolina, United States of America.
- Unica's mother starts dating a man who becomes Unica's "new dad."
- When Unica's four, her dad is offered an electrical engineering job in Tokyo, Japan. All three move to Japan.
- Birdie hatches in the Village of Beginnings.
- When Unica turns six, she starts attending school at the Shibuya Campuses.
- Birdie successfully reaches her rookie form.
THE STORY BEGINS
- When Unica is seven, she obtains her digivice.
- Acquaintances: On her way to school one day, the digivice in Unica's backpack bumps against something, opening up a portal to the digital world in the process. Unica vanishes in an instance and when she comes to, she's finds herself in the middle of a large desert. With the help of some friends she meets along the way, Unica finds her partner--a Biyomon she names Birdie--and manages to get home safely.
- Bird and Rabbit: After dropping Unica off in the human world, Coolmon returns to the digital world and wanders to Old Terminus where she is confronted by Birdie. Though Coolmon tries to show Birdie kindness and hospitility, Birdie returns the favor by stealing her phone and deleting all the personal content from it. Coolmon retaliates and takes the phone back.
- Larger-Than-Pockets-Could-Be Dragon: Unica goes to the park with mother and stumbles upon a strange Digimon, napping in the bushes. Unica shares her lunch with him and they play on the playground equipment. Things quickly escalate when passersby spot Monodramon, and he leaves in a hurry when Unica's mom panics at the sight.
- Washed Up on the Beach... Resort: While pressing buttons, Unica learns how to create portals using her digivice. She manages to create one and, without any hesitation or caution, she steps through and ends up at Whitewater City. While there, she meets the tamers Yuko and Katsura and the Digimon Jokermon and Nyao.
- Bird in the Big City: Unica follows Katsura to Terminus City in search of Birdie. While there, she meets Duffer and Kotemon, two people who aid in the manhunt. After growing bored and wandering away, Unica finds herself in Old Terminus where she finally reunites with her partner.
BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TEARS
- Your Own Business: Now together, Birdie decidee to head to the Spartan Training Grounds in order to test her new-found "tamer strength." When Unica complains of being tired and hungry, the duo stop at an inn to rest. Unica meets two Digimon named K and Canton, and Birdie’s morbid interest in war comes to light as she press the barkeep for war stories.
- The Good Die Young: Unica and Birdie finally make it to the Spartan Training Grounds, but things take a turn for the worse when Birdie destroys a rival without showing mercy. She downloads part of his data before being stopped by onlookers. Birdie flees before she can receive punishment, and Unica is given the opportunity to stay with Dinohumon for some time.
- Run Away: Birdie escapes from the Spartan Training Grounds, but not before Dinohumon pierces her left wing with one of his arrows. She was able to cover some distance before the wound became too unbearable and she crashed in an open field, where she meets a mysterious Digimon who claims he can help her. However, Birdie awakens the next morning to find the stranger gone.
- Birds of a Feather: Birdie continues making her way back to Terminus City when she comes across a tamer named Kaya and a Hawkmon training in the woods. Things take a turn for the worse, a fight breaks out, and Birdie is left injured in the middle of the forest.
- 🔅 A Hard-Knock Life: While helping Dinohumon around the Spartan Training Grounds, Unica meets Fuu, Bu, and a Paomon (Yuuya's Digimon partner) who are looking to spar. After a long process of trying to find someone for the Digimon to duel with, Unica goes to Dinohumon and asks him for help. He agrees to spar with Bu while the others play a game of tag.
- 🔅 Hired Muscle: Birdie finally makes her way back to Terminus City where she begins looking for work. After finding a flyer by a goat demon Digimon named Herald, she begins working for her. It starts with small jobs and eventually develops into Birdie joining Herald's team, The Last Chapter.
- 💭 The High Life: Birdie gets her hands on an E-Pill and tries it for herself. She does evolve, as she had hoped, but the high it gives makes her go out of her mind.
- Welcome to Rosewood: While Birdie continues to work alongside Herald and Skald, Unica learns about a new town being built fairly close to the Spartan Training Grounds. She heads out to help with the construction of Rosewood and happens to meet a friendly Kinkakumon while there.
- Reunion: Unica hears rumors of a hostile Digimon that has been terrorizing the Network Planes. Wondering if the violent Digimon in question is Birdie, Unica leaves the confines of the Spartan Training Grounds and teleports to her destination to find Birdie a Vilemon -- a spawn of the infamous Demon Lords -- and losing. Seeing this, Unica's digivice comes to life, transforming Birdie into a Harpymon and giving her just enough strength to defeat her rival. As a result, Birdie realizes how valuable the digivice is and decides to partner up with Unica once again.
- Lost Treasures: While making their way through Terminus City, Unica and Birdie realize that the digivice is missing. The duo enlist Tetsu and Gryz' help in searching for it. However, after Birdie attacks multiple people along the way, Tetsu and Gryz banish her to the Northern Prominence in order to "teach her a lesson," separating Unica from her partner and digivice in the process.
- 🔅 Turned Tables: Birdie wakes up in the Northern Prominence, having been reduced to her Puwamon form. She slowly begins making her way back to Terminus City, but ends up encountering Mae, Kenny, Skadi, and Odin. They agree to help by bringing her to the Ancient City of Ys. However, the magical barrier protecting the city from dangerous outsiders expels Birdie and refuses to let her in.
- 🔅 Invitation to Play: Unica spends time playing with Tetsu and his friends.
- Broken Relations: Birdie travels to the human world to find Unica. When they reunite, Unica refuses to go back to the digital world unless Birdie starts being nicer. Though Birdie refuses at first, she ends up opening up and agreeing to abide by Unica's wishes.
- 🔅 Birds of a Feather 2: Electric Boogaloo: Birdie and Unica have a run in with Hawkeye and Kaya. All four head to the mall to do some shopping. While there, Birdie purchases a digivice cradle and a holosuit.
- 🔅 Under the Bench: Unica and Birdie find a man named Tarouso cowering underneath a bench at Trailmon Terminal.
- 💭 Unica turns eight. She celebrates her birthday at a family entertainment center similar to Chuck E. Cheese.
- Eventually, Unica gets the Shadow Boxing Program upgrade on her phone so that Birdie can use that to train instead of fighting with random Digimon.
- 💭 Unica and Birdie train in the Network Plains.
(POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!)
- 💭 Unica and Birdie meet Rook, a Cerberumon who claims to have known Birdie in her previous life. Partially because Birdie wants to keep a high level Digimon around and partially because he knows about Birdie's life before more than she does, he is allowed to stay with the group. Unica is scared of him because of his appearance and because of his cold personality.
- 💭 The trio travel together to places that were important to Birdie in her past life in an attempt to help her recover some memories. Most of these locations are in The Dark Area.
- 💭 A fight breaks out, Birdie evolves to her Ultimate form, but she is defeated. Rook evolves to Anubimon and takes out the enemy single-handedly.
- At some point, for some reason, Birdie evolves to her Mega form.
- 💭 Blood-Soaked Wings: Birdie finally believes she's strong enough to take over the digital world. She turns into her Mega form, corrupts Unica's heart, brainwashing the young girl and filling her mind with vile thoughts. In doing, Birdie transforms into DeathXmon.
- 🗯 While Birdie and Unica wreak havoc across the digital world, Rook organizes a mission to stop Birdie and free Unica.
- Birdie deals with the consequences of her actions.
A NEW LEAF
- Birdie and Unica go around the digital world trying to seek atonement, maybe?
- While traveling, they discover the Digimental of Insight, giving Birdie access to Hippogriffomon.
- While traveling, they discover the Digimental of Mercy, giving Birdie access to Gargoylemon.
- Although reluctant to digivolve again, Birdie eventually unlocks alternate forms: Valkyrimon, Venusmon, and Valdurmon.
- Birdie eventually reaches her true, super mega form which can be accessed as both Lilithmon and Venusmon: Mastemon.