Basile Alexandre and Cinder [2.5] Oct 16, 2018 13:43:00 GMT
Post by Genesis (Basile) on Oct 16, 2018 13:43:00 GMT
Name: Basile Alexandre
Weight: 121 lbs.(16 kgs)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Birth Date: 25/11/2001
Western Horoscope: Sagittarius
Birth Place: Shibuya
- Cooking, Cleaning, Washing, Ironing - As mundane as these skills may seem, they are the cornerstone of an adult’s life and critical to successfully maintaining one’s home. The average adult has to do all of these at some point in their life and Basile is no exception.
- Handyman - Engineering, Plumbing, Decorating, Gardening, Repairing - Basile has had to do DIY related tasks at multiple points in his life and because he enjoyed it, Basile has become a competent DIY Handyman, he's not going to be building a house with balloons, strings and happy thoughts but he’s more than capable at day-to-day maintenance of a home.
- Music - Basile has a love and no small amount of talent for playing the guitar, he finds significant stress relief in strumming the cords and producing beautiful melodies. Preferring slow more classical music, than the high-tempo 'rock-n-roll' style of music.
- Cellphone - Too many apps
- Emergency Junkfood - Candy, Soda, Chocolate, Sugary foods.
- A4 Pad, Pencils, Pens - General Study Supplies.
- Sleeping Bag
Digivice: Average D3 Design, White plating with Golden accents and 2 Golden Crescent Arcs on the back of the Digivice.
Basile at his core is a very complex individual, He is a very intelligent young man who devours information and knowledge for the sake of learning but when his peers fail to do so, he becomes frustrated. Everyone else around him was so Slow and they never seemed to understand, and so Basile became a very jaded and somewhat private individual. Basile never sought companionship because in his mind, everyone around him was unintelligent and not worth his time. Basile enjoys learning and seeking information for the sheer enjoyment of it, for the feeling of being intelligent and if he’s honest with himself, the feeling of being better than others around him.
Despite this low opinion of others around him, Basile can put his personal animosity aside if there’s enough benefit or if he’s shocked or startled. When interacting with others Basile puts up a front of a charismatic playboy, trying and often failing to not get attached to people around him, he tries to withhold his feelings because he has a deep lack of trust in anyone except his partner. That being said his paranoia often leaves him at odds with himself as his paranoia and desire for companionship clash. Deep down Basile does want companionship, he wants to be surrounded by his friends and allies, he desperately wants acceptance.
These desires often clash with his paranoia and because of this, Basile can come off as somewhat schizophrenic as the two can drastically alter his mood, seemingly on a dime. While initially distrustful of most people, he can warm to people quickly provided the right approach is taken. Once Basile considers someone his friend, however he gets attached very quickly and will defend them if needed.
Basile is a tall teenage boy with dark-blue eyes that are emphasised by his short blond hair messily layered on his head with the right side of his hair nearing his right eye and the left side swept back. He is quite toned, having strong muscles in his arms, shoulders and upper chest. He wears a black long-sleeved hoodie with detached reddish-orange sleeves and a dark brown image of a bunny rabbit trimmed in white with cute black round eyes on the chest, He wears a standard white short-sleeved shirt underneath his hoodie. He also wears blue pants with a white patch on the left knee, as well as black sneakers.
FaceClaim: RWBY • Jaune Arc • Basile Alexandre (Syndragosa)
Basile Alexandre's Life started with a French immigrant moving to Japan (His Dad), Shibuya specifically. And Proceeding to start a family between juggling jobs and familial duties. Basile's Parents wanted the best for him but had two very different ideas about how Basile should get there. His Father, wanted him to an athlete or 'jock', to be in the 'popular crowd' and be the very picture of confidence and the life of the party. His mother on the other hand, wanted him to to succeed via intellectual pursuits and to go into higher education with the best grades possible, to shun the 'popular crowd' and avoid 'Parties' and such and focus on things that will be vital later on in life.
Something that both of them agreed on though, was to give 100% in whatever you chose to do regardless of whatever it may be. His Father continued to give him some legendary 'badvice' that almost universally failed across the board, a slight side effect of his Father not really knowing the environment that Basile had been entered into. His mothers advice however, proved to be successful and beneficial, a trend that would continue through secondary education.
Most of his time went into studies and academic pursuits rather than social, this left a lot of to be desired in terms of a social life and friends. However, his grades were fantastic across the board. It also left quite a bit of free time, which he spent learning new skills. He learned how to Cook, Clean, Iron, Wash Clothes, Minor Handyman Skills and learning how to play the guitar, the latter of which he took to with gusto as he greatly enjoyed the activity.
Digimon Name: Cinder
Default Form: Flaremon (Ultimate Form)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
- Survivalist - Before her rebirth and revert to a digi-egg, she was with a group in the wild portion of the digital world. She had to struggle for survival and that time has made her strong. She's not as well versed as she used to be, but she knows the basis of survival in most natural locations.
- Scouting - a proficient scout and an effective tracker, Cinder can quickly acclimate herself to an area and will often spend time planning moves and how to use the environment to her advantage against others.
- Diplomatic - Despite her rather headstrong nature, when needed Cinder can be quite persuasive and diplomatic, it very rarely sees use. But when it does she often sees something she can take advantage of in her opponent/target.
- Falling Arc - A small golden necklace with 2 Charms, One being Basiles emblem 'two crescent arcs, one above the other forming a near 'rainbow' shape. The other is a smouldering flame charm. Given to her by Basile upon reaching her Rookie form.
Holosuit FaceClaim: RWBY • Cinder Fall • Cinder (Majin Syndragosa)
Cinder is imperious and cunning although usually, she maintains a calm and collected demeanour and is willing to take over a fight if necessary. Cinder relishes in dominance and gloating. She displays shameless schadenfreude toward those she has affected, and she is outwardly strict with her subordinate (Tamer). Although she refers to her partnership with Basile as "cooperation", Its obvious that once enough time has passed that she will become the superior in their partnership. Cinder also seems to be ambitious and demanding in this role. Often, she is very direct on the matter at hand, often jumping on peoples failures as if to somehow prove them inferior than her.
Cinder is overconfident, so new conflict elements do not faze her. Despite this, however, in the rare occurrence in which she is caught off guard, Cinder's monumental temper surfaces, showing her immense shock and outrage. Cinder's arrogant and confident demeanour also brings out a tendency of hers to gloat in the face of her enemies. However, this tendency of hers is known to backfire. That being said, her 'Partner' still has a significant influence over her due to the nature of a Tamer and Digimon Bond, because of this Cinders more... Acidic fragments of her personality are often kept under wraps unless brought out by extreme moments of rage.
Personal History: N/A
DIGIMON'S INITIAL EVOLUTION LINE
Appearance: See Above Image
Try to avoid combat, if unavoidable spit a small very bright flare and flee the battle. Better to survive to live another day.
Abilities: [1 Ability Max]
- Solar Flare! - Spit a nearly blinding flare (For Humans) that emits an incredibly red glow, providing camouflage for Jyarimon. 2 post cooldowns
Digivolves To: Sunmon
Appearance: See Above Image
Family/ies: Virus Busters
Assuming that the opponent is on the same level as Sunmon, she tends to float around and spit high temperature fireballs in a flurry, in the event that the opponent is either stronger or weaker, Sunmon attempts not to fight
Abilities: [2 Abilities Max]
- Overheat - Sunmon emanates a large amount of raw heat making a small area around them near sweltering in heat and being very uncomfortable.2 Post Cooldown
- Fireball Flurry - Shoots a small flurry of 4 hand sized fireballs at the target
Digivolves from: Jyarimon
Digivolves to: Coronamon
Appearance: See Above Image
Family/ies: Dragon's Roar/Virus Busters
Type: Fire Elemental
Any reluctance from the prior forms goes out the window in this form, Cinder stays up close and personal as much as possible, never giving the opponent time to react, using ranged moves only to help close the gap between the two. Won’t bother with fighting at all if the opponent is weak and gets excited when the opponent is powerful.
Abilities: [4 Abilities Max]
- Hand Cannon - By Facing their palm towards the enemy, Cinder can fire a relentless volley of bullet sized projectiles, Volleys are generally anywhere between 5 (quick bursts) to 20 (prolonged firing).
- Audacious Roar - Cinder Roars Loudly, releasing a potent shock wave in a 90-degree arc in front of her that travels roughly 6 metres forward, Knocking Back other Rookie level digimon to the full extent of the attack, or stopping Rookie Level Projectiles. (Champs and above are unaffected, obviously)
2 Post Cooldown.
- Combat Passive - Body of Flame! - Each of Cinder's physical attacks, punching, kicking even a headbutt all deal a moderate amount of fire damage with each blow.
- Constantly Active - Passive - Lord of Flame! - Cinder takes 25% less Damage from Fire elemental attacks.
- Non-Combat Passive - Mental Connection - Cinder shares a mental bond with her tamer, allowing both to feel general emotions from the other.
Digivolves From: Sunmon
Digivolves To: Firamon
Appearance: See above Image
Family/ies: Dragons Roar/Virus Busters
Type: Fire Elemental
In this form Cinder is incredibly confident in herself and enjoys combat immensely, preferring to drag out combat and saver the battle. very little goading is required to lure Cinder into combat and much like the prior form, Cinder likes to stay on top of her opponent to constantly pressure them into making mistakes, Cinder's natural instincts are greatly enhanced in this form, to the point of recklessness at times.
Abilities: [6 Abilities Max]
- Audacious Roar Mk II - Cinder roars, releasing a nearly deafening shock wave in a 90-degree arc in front of them that travels roughly 12 metres forward, Knocking Back other champion level digimon and below to the full extent of the attack, or stopping champion level or below Level Projectiles. 2 Post Cooldown.
- Dragons Breath - Cinder shoots a stream of super-heated flame from her mouth, covering a large area in front of them, (90-degree arc, 12-meter range) burning the terrain and hopefully scorching the enemy. Flammable surroundings will catch alight and the move carries a likely possibility that the enemy would as well should they be hit.
- Fire’s Embrace – Firamon can mark a target in her mind and have them emanate a healing warmth that heals all allies with in its 5-metre range, it heals any heat based damage instantaneously but otherwise heals 5% of maximum HP per round stayed within the area. 4 Post Duration, 3 Post Cooldown from the end of the 4-post turn duration.
- Turn to Ashes! - Cinder creates a sphere the size of her head in front of her, it fires forward into a massive beam thats roughly 2 metres wide and can go up to 30 metres long, It concentrates all of Cinder's current strength into a narrow beam, dealing a very large amount of damage. Requires no Charging but has a 6 Post Cooldown before she can fire it again.
- Combat Passive - Body of Flame! MK II - Each of Cinder's physical attacks, punching, kicking even a headbutt all deal a moderate amount of fire damage with each blow.
- Constantly Active - Passive - Lord of Flame! MK II - Cinder takes 50% less Damage from Fire elemental attacks.
- Non-Combat Universal Passive - Mental Connection - Cinder shares a mental bond with her tamer, allowing both to feel general emotions and surface thoughts from the other.
Digivolves From: Coronamon
Digivolves To: Flaremon
Appearance: See IMG Above
Family/ies: Dragon's Roar/Virus Busters
Type: Fire Elemental
Unlike the Rookie and Champion Form, Cinder has started to gain a significant understanding of its own power, and that firing attacks recklessly as she had in the past can be incredibly dangerous to her allies and tamer. She has come to the realisation that she needs to be more cautious and needs to use the appropriate level of power for the situation, using an ultimate level of power to fight a rookie is an unbelievable level of Overkill after all. In this form, Cinder uses her attacks sparingly preferring to physically beat down her opponent rather than cause undue levels of damage to the surrounding areas. Her Ego while still present, takes a backseat to combat efficiency and ending the fight decisively. Cinder has started to gain some form of caution towards her own strength, knowing that she can do quite a bit of damage now.
Abilities: [7 Abilities Max]
- Hand Cannon Mk II - By Facing her palm towards the enemy, Cinder can fire a relentless volley of bullet sized projectiles, Volleys are generally anywhere between 10 (quick bursts) to 40 (prolonged firing). Can Build and Detonate Spontaneous Combustion.
- Audacious Roar Mk III - Cinder roars, releasing a nearly deafening shock wave in a 90 degree arc in front of them that travels roughly 18 metres forward, Knocking Back other Ultimate level digimon and below to the full extent of the attack, or stopping Ultimate level or below Level Projectiles. 2 Post Cooldown.
- Dragons Breath Mk II - Cinder shoots a stream of super-heated flame from her mouth, covering a large area in front of them, (90 degree arc, 18 meter range) burning the terrain and hopefully scorching the enemy. Flammable surroundings will catch alight and the move carries a likely possibility that the enemy would as well should they be hit. Can Build and Detonate Spontaneous Combustion.
- Black Flames Call - a black aura of flame notably surrounds Cinder as a Katana made out of pure black flame forms in her hand, 70cm in Length (the longer end of average length for Katana's) The blade itself offers little sheer cutting power, but contains immense levels of heat, to the point that it can cut through most objects. Each Slash of this blade can build and Detonate Spontaneous Combustion.
- Passive - Spontaneous Combustion – Upon being struck by one of Cinder’s attacks or abilities, the enemy gains a ‘Combustion’ Counter which cannot be removed, upon receiving three of these counters the enemy ‘combusts’ dealing moderate damage via an explosion. An enemy who has taken the full effect of this passive cannot be the target of this passive for three turns after the ‘combustion’.
- Combat Passive - Body of Flame! MK III - Each of Cinder's physical attacks, punching, kicking even a headbutt all deal a moderate amount of fire damage with each blow.
- Constantly Active - Passive - Lord of Flame! MK III - Cinder takes 75% less Damage from Fire elemental attacks. [Cinder takes an extra 25% of water damage (125%)]
- Non-Combat Universal Passive - Mental Connection - Cinder shares a mental bond with her tamer, allowing both to feel general emotions, surface thoughts and to send very short mental messages to and from the other.
Digivolves from: Firamon
Digivolves to: Apollomon
Appearance: See Above Img
Family/ies: Dragon's Roar/Virus Busters
Type: Fire Elemental
Cinder carries a similar attitude to the prior form, with this new form comes an incredible increase in power and because of that comes an increased responsibility for keeping her own power in check. This can be very difficult for Cinder as her natural competitive urges and her ego can very often take over, she’s made it to the top of the mountain so to speak, and everyone is going to know about it. Unless significantly challenged Cinder will never really commit to a battle, never really utilise her more devastating attacks unless her ego is challenged, or wrath provoked.
Abilities: [9 Abilities Max]
- Hand Cannon MK V - By Facing their palm towards the enemy, Cinder can fire a relentless volley of bullet sized projectiles, Volleys are generally anywhere between 15 (quick bursts) to 60 (prolonged firing). Can Build and Detonate Spontaneous Combustion.
- Audacious Roar Mk V - Cinder roars, releasing a nearly deafening shock wave in a 90-degree arc in front of them that travels roughly 24 metres forward, Knocking Back other Mega level digimon and below to the full extent of the attack, or stopping Mega level or below Level Projectiles. 2 Post Cooldown.
- Dragons Breath Mk V - Cinder shoots a stream of super-heated flame from her mouth, covering a large area in front of them, (90 degree arc, 24 meter range) burning the terrain and hopefully scorching the enemy. Flammable surroundings will catch alight and the move carries a likely possibility that the enemy would as well should they be hit. Can Build and Detonate Spontaneous Combustion.
- Her Lordships Unrelenting Fury - Cinder's fury peaks, channelling an immense amount of energy throughout her body, she releases it with a furious roar, dedicating all of her energy into destroying her enemy, causing a furious and glorious explosion, 360-degree radius and 24 Meter Range. 3 Post Cooldown Period.
- Her Lordships Wrath - Cinder channels energy throughout her body and constantly discharges flames from her back, propelling her forwards incredibly quickly, should she hit her target, she can attempt to launch a blow that converts all the excess energy from her charge from her back into her limb and subsequently her enemy, dealing heavy damage. 2 Post Cool down.
- Her Lordships Boon - Cinder can designate a target, being herself or an ally and surround them with intense flames, cauterising wounds and repairing a large amount of damage taken, this is a continuous effect that lasts for 5 posts and has a 3 post cool down from the effects end.
- Passive - Spontaneous Combustion - Upon being struck by one of Cinder’s attacks or abilities, the enemy gains a ‘Combustion’ Counter which cannot be removed, upon receiving three of these counters the enemy ‘combusts’ dealing moderate damage via an explosion. An enemy who has taken the full effect of this passive cannot be the target of this passive for three turns after the ‘combustion’
- Combat Passive - Body of Flame! MK V - Each of Cinder's physical attacks, punching, kicking even a headbutt all deal a moderate amount of fire damage with each blow.
- Constantly Active - Passive - Lord of Flame! MK V - Cinder takes 100% less Damage from Fire elemental attacks. [Cinder Takes 50% Extra Water Damage when in this form (150%)]
- Non-Combat Universal Passive - Mental Connection - Cinder shares a mental bond with her tamer, allowing both to feel general emotions, surface thoughts and to send very complex mental messages to and from the other.
Digivolves from: Flaremon
Digivolves to: Gallantmon X
"Though you may turn the tide, we’ll hold the line forevermore"
Biomerge Gallantmon X
Appearance: See Above IMG
Family/ies: Virus Busters, Wind Guardians, Metal Empire
Type: Holy Knight
In this form, Monarch possess Basile’s Intelligence, Kindness and Mercy which is combined with Cinders natural Combat Skill, Ruthlessness and Ego. Monarch as a fighter is incredibly efficient, intending to take down whatever foe has pushed him this far as quickly as possible and as ruthlessly as possible. He believes that what he is doing is right and because of this is resolve is unshakeable once he's decided on a course of action. He can be persuaded out of the path he's chosen; however, it requires solid reasoning and logic combined with providing a better way to solve the current problem. Monarch prefers massive displays of power to demoralise the opponent and to win the battle of the mind without even swinging his lance.
Abilities: [10 Abilities Max]
- Lightning of Absolution - Monarch's lance crackles with electricity before he thrusts it upward toward the sky, in unison as he thrusts his lance skyward thunder rumbles in the sky and Lightning descends from the sky to smite his enemies! Deals Heavy damage, if the attack hits the water, (I.E the target jumps into the water to escape) the lightning travels 30 metres through the water from the point of impact and paralyses the target for 1 post. If the Target has any form of Damage Reduction, the Damage Reduction is ignored as the lightning does effectively ‘True Damage’ and cannot be reduced. [2 Post Cooldown from initial thrust, 3 Post Cooldown should an enemy be successfully paralysed]
- Final Elysium - Monarch's Aegis glows ominously, a blinding bright light that inspires fear in the wicked and demoralises the enemy (No actual status effect) before the shield discharges after the sigil on Aegis is lined up with the target. A two metre across beam fires from Monarch's Aegis, travelling until it hits something or up to 100 Metres. When it meets something, it Detonates in a massive 25 Metre explosion of holy fire that deals Massive damage to the enemy. [No Charge time but can't be used for 5 Posts once fired.]
- Overwhelming Force - Monarch roars, releasing a nearly deafening shock wave in a 90-degree arc in front of them that travels roughly 30 metres forward, Knocking Back other Super Mega level digimon and below to the full extent of the attack or stopping Super-Mega level or below Level Projectiles. [2 Post Cooldown.]
- Holy Aegis! - A nearly blinding light infuses within Aegis, before extending outwards, forming a 5-metre-high, 10-metre-wide barrier in a straight line with Aegis in its centre. This barrier forms an opaque shield that can be seen through, with just a barely there white-gold tinge to it. The Barrier can stop Mega level projectiles and below with no damage, Super Mega level digimon need to attack this barrier twice with separate attacks, I.E Rapid Fire attacks count as a single attack for this and would need to be used twice before the shield falls, can be turned off manually. [3 Post Duration, 2 Post Cooldown]
- Be Cleansed with Light! - Holy energy infuses within Monarchs Lance, with a thrust he can fire an octet of ghostly copies of his lance at the target, should a single lance hit, the target is slowed by 33% for 1 Post, should 2 hit the target is slowed by 33% for 2 Posts, should 3 or more of the copies hit, The Target is Stunned for 1 post and slowed for 1 Post After the stun has expired. [2 Post Cooldown once all effects have dissipated]
- Empower Me, Minions! - Toggled Ability - When toggled 'On' this ability will automatically disrupt the three passives labelled an 'A Monarch' turning them off completely for the duration of 'Empower Me, Minions!' Each of the effects labelled in his Passives are instead applied to Monarch instead of his allies. If Empower Me, Minions! Is in effect for Monarch, none of the three abilities listed below functions for his allies.
- Carry Your Sins, On Your Back - Passive - With every blow of Monarchs Lance the target is slowed for 1 post. (Rapid strikes do not extend the effect but do increase the slow effect) For every successful strike with Monarch's Lance the target is slowed by 15%, capping at 4 strikes or 60% for 1 post. [This Passive is in no way effected by 'Empower Me, Minions'. This Passive is not spread to allies in anyway shape or form.]
- A Monarch Attacks - Passive - Allies within a 15 metre range from Monarch gain a passive 33% increase to damage dealt to enemies for as long as they remain within 15 metres around Monarch. This can apply to a maximum of 3 allies and is a constant buff that only lasts when inside the aura, if an ally leaves the aura the Damage boost will fall immediately. [This Passive Does Not Apply to Monarch, Unless Effected by 'Empower Me, Minions!']
- A Monarch Protects - Passive - Allies within a 15 Metre Range from Monarch gain a passive 33% reduction to damage taken by Allies for as long as they remain within 15 metres around Monarch. This can apply to a maximum of 3 Allies and is a constant buff that only lasts when inside the Aura, if an ally leaves the aura the damage reduction falls immediately. [This Passive Does Not Apply To Monarch, Unless Effected by 'Empower Me, Minions!’]
- A Monarch Heals - Passive - Allies within a 15 Metre range from Monarch gain a passive regenerative effect for as long as they remain within 15 metres around Monarch. This can apply to a maximum of 3 allies and heals up to 15% of maximum HP per post stayed within the aura. [This Passive Does Not Apply To Monarch, Unless Effected by 'Empower Me, Minions!’]
Digivolves from: Apollomon
"A dirge for those who remain"
Alternate Biomerge (Biomerge #2) Darkness Bagramon
Species: Demon Lord
Appearance: See Above IMG
Family/ies: Virus Busters, Wind Guardians, Metal Empire
Type: Demon Man
Hades is a unique beast, he cares very little for those around him or life in general. He reveres death and considers dying a rather large positive, the concept of life as he see’s it is a feeble spark raging against the inevitable. All things die, there is no discrimination between race, status, wealth, class… all things are equal in death… as it should be. While he has no desire to perish before his time, he has no qualms with aiding others to their final resting place. In this way Hades is an opposite to Monarch. Hades unleashes the full weight of his power upon those who challenge him with little to no hesitation, caring little for grand spectacles or shows of power.
Abilities: [10 Abilities Max]
- Underworld’s Grasp – Passive – An aura of foul rotting energy surrounds Hades reaching a distance of 60 metres, this energy manifests as a near freezing black wind that swirls around unnaturally hampering vision ever so slightly. Enemies within this 60-metre range are afflicted with ‘Blight’. A status effect that does nothing on its own. It takes time for the blight to form, needing 1 full post within the Aura before it afflicts a target. Leaving the Aura will immediately remove the Status Effect.
- Underworld’s Culling – Passive – As Hades does damage to others he regains a percentage of the damage he deals as healing, as his abilities wrack the enemy Digimon’s soul with necrotic energy. This percentage of healing is doubled when the target in question has the ‘Blight’ Status Effect.
- Lay Waste – With a simple gesture, Hades can cause a 10-metre explosion anywhere within range of his ‘Blight’ Aura’s range. He need not target someone specifically, he can for example try to predict his targets movement and cause an explosion in front of them. Deals Moderate Damage, If target has the ‘Blight’ Status effect then they are also slowed by 25% for 1 post. 2 Post Cooldown.
- Underworld Passage – If Hades is in contact with the earth when he uses this ability, he can travel anywhere within his ‘Blight’ Aura instantaneously as long as he leaves the Passage in contact with the earth. (Note: Earth refers to ground here, not the human world specifically) 2 post cooldown.
- The Maw of The Underworld – Hades forms a portal below him, this portal opens and expands rapidly over time, dealing damage to those within the ‘Blight’ Aura. Upon it’s initial summoning the portal is barely 1 meter in diameter and has a light sucking effect and deals a small amount of cold damage, If the target has the ‘Blight’ status effect they find that any abilities that enables flight, is disabled and they fall/land on the earth. Upon the second post the Portal Expands to being 5 metres in diameter, has a moderate sucking effect and deals moderate cold damage. Upon the third Turn the portal reaches its climax, having a diameter of 10 metres and a heavy sucking effect and dealing heavy cold damage per turn. Upon the fourth turn, this portal explodes in a 25 Metre blast of freezing cold and cutting ice. 4 Post Duration. 5 Post Cooldown.
- Requiem – Every Target that has the ‘Blight’ Status Effect within Hades aura of ‘Blight’ begins to glow with an ethereal light, negating any camouflaging techniques and revealing them to Hades. Hades then releases a stream of three projectiles at each target within his radius, due to the nature of the glow and the blight acting like a beacon, these projectiles home-in on their target, changing course and relentlessly seeking their targets. 2 Post Duration, 3 Post Cooldown.
- Echoes of Death – Three clones of Hades emerge from the ground, seemingly made of shadows themselves. These clones immediately rush forward toward their target. These Clones cannot use special abilities that Hades possesses, but do damage as if Hades himself had struck the target. If the Target possesses the ‘Blight’ Status Effect they are per hit they receive by 10% which caps out at 30%. 3 Post Duration, 3 Post Cooldown.
- The River Styx Awaits – Foul black water starts to form on the ground underneath Hades, over the course of 2 posts after activation this water will flood out the edges of the ‘Blight’ Aura encompassing the entire Aura and not one centimetre more. Upon reaching critical mass this dark foul fluid in its entirety explodes upwards in one titanic geyser like burst, dealing immense cold damage and launching the target skyward. If the target is afflicted with the ‘Blight’ Status Effect they are also afflicted with a moderate Damage over time effect as the River Styx eats away at the Digimon’s data for 3 turns. 2 Post Delay Before Activation. 5 Post Cooldown.
- Persephone's Garden - Hades infuses a circular, 10 metre area beneath him with his essence for 5 turns, causing the area to decay and rot. Hades and allies inside gain an aura of necrotic data, shielding them from the brunt of any damage taken and increased status effect & crowd control resistance. This decaying area drains the stamina of any adversaries within to substantially empower all forms of health regeneration for Hades and his protected allies. Should an ally possess the ‘Blight’ Status Effect they are granted an immunity to the Passive Aura for a duration of 24 hours. 5 Post Duration, 5 Post Cooldown.
- Greet The Reaper – Hades Forms a Scythe made of Bone and Shadow, Instead of a regular blade the scythe possess a blade of pure roiling necrotic energy. This scythe, should it strike an opponent will bypass any damage resistance they happen to possess and deals heavy damage. If the enemy is afflicted with ‘Blight’ then they are also slowed by 25% per scythe attack which caps out at 50%. 3 Post Duration. 3 Post Cooldown.
Digivolves From: Apollomon